Tuesday, December 12, 2017

My Last Days in Peru

After being in Peru for five months, I made the decision that it was time to move on. It wasn't easy for me, but it was time. I could feel it. So, I made plans to go to Colombia.

In Cusco, I changed accommodation, which was popular with bikers. I met two bikers - who were on a five year tour with their motorbikes - to see the six continents, no Antartica. I also met some German push bikers - who were also in South America.

I caught a cold for four days in Cusco. I think it was because I got wet and cold in Machu Picchu.

It was good for me though. It gave me time to think and reflect on life and forced me to slow down and not just move onto somewhere else. I recovered quickly.

After; though, I made the decision to go to Colombia. First, I would have to layover in Lima. From there, Bogota.

I think I'm going to miss Peru. I've been here five months. 

No comments:

Post a Comment